??What are the advantages of UKSOLAR 24V fairy lights V.S. other 230V / 240V mains powered fairy lights? We believe that our 24V Fairy Lights are better than other 230V / 240V mains powered fairy lights for the following reasons.
??1.We have redesigned the structure and make the output voltage lower, down to a safe range. For testing, we put the strings into a fish bowl full of water, and the light remains on beautifully under water while the fish remain quite happy swimming around the lights.
??2.Brighten up your holiday with our 24V LED fairy string lights and you don’t have to worry about your electricity bill. Our energy saving fairy lights only consume 1/4 of electricity of the traditional 240V LED fairy lights in the markets for it is only 8W.
??How to know how many lights are needed to decorate your Christmas tree? You may use the following 2 ways to calculate:
??1.Usually recommended by most people, for every 3 feet, you need to use 10 meters of lights, i.e. a set of 100 LEDs fairy light. For example, if you want to decorate a 6ft Christmas tree, you will need to buy a set of 200 LEDs fairy lights of which length is 20m.
??2.If you need a more “twinkle” effect, 50-100 LEDs per feet is suggested. i.e., for a 6ft tree, you will need 300-600 LEDs fairy lights.
??3.Our product is 10cm spacing fairy lights which is most common application for lights used to decorate Christmas tree. For a more exact data, we suggested to use 50-100 LEDs for 4ft tree; 150-250 LEDs for 6ft tree; 250-400 LEDs for 8ft tree; 350-500 LEDs for 10ft tree.
One more tip: If you use 1/3 of your lights on the branches in the center of the tree, your tree will GLOW.
LED String Light X 1
User Manual X 1
- Lower power consumption: we have redesigned the structure of the fairy lights so that it uses even less electric power. It is only 8w compared to the 240V LED fairy lights (28W).
- Safer than ever: We redesign the structure and make the output voltage lower, down to a safe range 24V. (Safe voltage is 36V)
- Suitable occasions / events: home, office, restaurant, garden, swimming pool, bedroom, children¡¯s room, living room, balcony, balcony window, pergola, terrace, gazebo, pavilion, fence, tent, shelf, bed, cot, for Christmas, Christmas tree decoration, New Year, parties, birthday parties, wedding, dinner party, on trees, mail box, ground fence and planters
- Available LEDs and colors: 100 LED /200 LED/300 LED/500 LED in blue, white, green, multi-color, red and warm white
- Recommended stands for Christmas trees: For a more